Agarwal Safe Home Trans - Beware of this cheaters and fraud - Agarwal packers and movers

This is karthik,, Few days back i shifted my home from chennai to bangalore, Initially they agreed to done this, after packing and loading the things into lorry, They provided a bill and i got shocked the amount is around 13k, intially agreed for 8k. They included tax, toll chargers insurance bla bla, I shouted with them and finally they agreed for 11k.

After transporting to bangalore they didnt unpack my things just kept as it is and left, When i called the person called mukesh (09629096370) he told like will return 500, We dont have any persons to unpack. I paid another 1.5k to local members to unpack and fit all the tables cot etc.

Still now mukesh is not giving the money, Whenever i call he used to cut the call, and telling like do whatever you what i wont give and also abusing me.

Cheating and fraud in the name of packers and movers they damage some of my things also.

Iam going to do a customer complaint.

Guys please avoid agarwal safe express at any cost. They will be the biggest fraud persons ever. If you want to burn your money take Agarwal safe packers and movers

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2014.

Comments

Thrissur, Kerala, India #1289515

I wish I have seen this review earlier, I was cheated in a very similar fashion by them